Teachers and support staff are guided by the code of conduct rolled out by their respective employees while students are expected to abide by the behaviour guidelines stipulated in the students’ discipline and behaviour management framework.
The school follows the guidelines issued by the Ministry of Education and the school’s Board of Management within the laws of Kenya. The Deputy Principal – Administration is also the Chairperson of the Disciplinary Committee. Other members in this committee are:-
- Mr George Kasili – Senior Teacher
- Ms Mary Sahani – Director Of Studies
- Mrs Alice Wanchili – Boarding Mistress
- Mr Titus Masinde – Member
- Mr Mathias Mandila – Member
- Mr Godffrey Simiyu – Member
The Disciplinary Committee works closely with the Students’ Council members to ensure students’ discipline.
Mrs. Immaculate Malaba
Deputy Principal Administration