Our Core ValuesWe, the Moi Girls Secondary School, in pursuit of excellence, cherish the following core values
1. Godlinesshe school is founded on Christian faith, which upholds the God-fearing spirit.
2. IntegrityWe advocate for moral uprightness, truthfulness and accountability of one’s action
3. RespectWe strive to respond to all that needs our attention with total regard for those in authority.
4. TeamworkWe embrace cooperation and coordination in working for the success of our school
5. Self DriveWe endeavor to all the tasks without being supervised
- To provide conducive environment where quality teaching and learning takes place
- To prepare and involve learners in cp-curricular activities for molding their abilities and competences
- To prepare the learner morally and spiritually so as to fit in the society
- To provide and maintain appropriate institutional resources and learner friendly services
- To provide trust through professional courtesy, fair treatment and shared decision making