- Dr.Josephine Wanyama The Chief Principal
- Mrs.Mutuba Pricilah HOD Admission
- All students who get admitted to Moi Girls Kamusinga should first accept it as their school of choice and ready to abide by everything done here
- All students must complete filling the form one admission form and submit it to the Centre during the admission day .
- All form ones who would have been invited to join this school will be sent their letter of admission through their postal addresses.
- Students who get admitted here should be accompanied by their parents/guardians upon the admission days.
For those students who would wish to get admission to form two or form three they will need to come to the Centre to make an enquiry or present their application to the Admission office. The school shall expect to have from them the academic performance report card and letter of transfer from their previous school. Individual‘s behaviour conduct and performance will be given the first priority. After which they will be presented with the admission letter in which they will be expected to fill and present it upon the admission day.